Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fossil Watch Bar

My watch died a few months back, and living without it has been a real pain, it turns out I'm very fussy when it comes to which watches I will wear and thought I would never find one.. until I found Fossil Watch Bar.

Fossil Watch Bar allows design your perfect watch! Pick your favourite watch face and strap to create a one of a kind Fossil timepiece. There are many straps to choose from, leather, silicone, polyester and nylon, in many different colours and patterns. Ever better the straps are easily interchangeable, so you can change the strap to suit your outfit or mood!




Love the idea of having a mix of different coloured faces and straps for different occasions!


Now all I have to do is decide which colour(s) I want!

 

Images copyright Fossil.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment