Tuesday, October 23, 2012

New designs

Today I am sharing with you some new designs I have been working on. There's lots of new patterns on the go here right now and I am LOVING it!

I am starting to feel that my patterns really have a signature style and show my personality well.

You may recognise the grey design below, the designs were created as part of my 'dreams' collection. You can see the existing designs printed as fabrics here and as a sneak peek here. You can also buy the existing designs as fabrics from Spoonflower here.

The new designs use the same colours and motifs as the existing designs, but have more organic layouts and mixes of motifs from different patterns. I love how all the patterns look together!


I also had very exciting news yesterday, someone purchased some of my Dreamcatcher fabric on Spoonflower! It's so exciting to know that someone likes my design enough to buy yards of it!


Lots of exciting new designs and news coming soon so be sure to check back soon! Just to tease you here is a sneak peek of a new design I am currently working on as part of a new collection I will share soon!



Images copyright Rosie Simons 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment